Value Based Care (VBC) is a patient-centered approach that shifts from volume (traditional fee for service) to value reimbursement tied to quality outcomes, lowering cost and improving the member and provider experience.
You can join Virginia Premier’s initiative to transform our community by lowering health care costs, increasing the quality of the care provided and helping our members achieve the best health outcomes possible.
VBC programs yield significant benefits:
- Patients: Reduce patient cost & improve outcomes
- Providers: Improve patient satisfaction and efficiencies
- Payers: Reduce risk and greater cost control
- 2022 Medicare Quality Care Guide
- 2023 Medicare Quality Care Guide
- 2022 HEDIS Quick reference guide
- 2023 HEDIS Quick Reference Guide