Why should my patient participate in Healthy Heartbeats?
- To get the best possible care coordination for mom and baby
- To get support from a Medical Outreach Representative
- To earn points toward gifts for taking care of the baby
Who is on the Healthy Heartbeats Care Team?
- Medical Outreach Representative
- Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Health Educators
- WIC & Local Health Department
What does the program include?
- Gifts and essentials for mom and baby
- Screening by phone call or home visit
- Referral to a High Risk OB Case Manager for high-risk pregnancies
- Help with keeping prenatal doctor appointments
- Transportation to and from doctor visits
- Referral to community resource agencies and classes
- Help with breastfeeding, WIC and post-partum needs
- Free prenatal and parenting classes
- Baby showers at various locations
Where can my patient get additional prenatal resources and information about parenting?
Visit our prenatal resources page.
How does my patient contact you to sign-up or for more information?
Call 800-727-7536 and press 3 for Medical Management.
Ask for your assigned Medical Outreach Representative
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the OB Registration Form and Receive a $25 Incentive
The OB Registration Form is an important tool used by Virginia Premier’s outreach team to identify expectant mothers and offer Healthy HeartbeatsSM, our prenatal care program, to them.
We’re offering a $25 incentive to providers who complete and return the form.