If you’re expecting, we’re excited! Virginia Premier is happy to introduce our premier prenatal care program to all moms-to-be! Our prenatal program helps you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Once a member enrolls in the program, the Healthy Heartbeats Care Team works closely with the member to coordinate regular appointments and educate about the health of mom and baby. During the Healthy Heartbeats program, we reward our members with incentives and gifts for taking care of themselves!
Why should my patient participate in Healthy Heartbeats?
- To get the best possible care coordination for mom and baby
- To get support from a Member Outreach Representative
- To earn points toward gifts for taking care of the baby
Who is on the Healthy Heartbeats Care Team?
- Member Outreach Representative
- Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Health Educators
- WIC & Local Health Department
What does the program include?
- Gifts and essentials for mom and baby
- Screening by phone call or home visit
- Referral to a High-Risk OB Case Manager for high-risk pregnancies
- Help with keeping prenatal doctor appointments
- Transportation to and from doctor visits
- Referral to community resource agencies and classes
- Help with breastfeeding, WIC, and post-partum needs
- Free Breast Pumps
- Baby showers at various locations
Where can my patient get additional prenatal resources and information about parenting?
Visit our prenatal resources page.
How does my patient contact you to sign-up or for more information?
Call 800-727-7536 and ask for the Healthy Heartbeats Team.
Ask for your assigned Member Outreach Representative
Email us at email@example.com.
Complete the OB Registration Form and Receive a $25 Incentive
The OB Registration Form is an important tool used by Virginia Premier’s outreach team to identify expectant mothers and offer Healthy HeartbeatsSM, our prenatal care program, to them.
We’re offering a $25 incentive to providers who complete and return the form.