Virginia Premier helps you access the best possible health care. For more information about our providers and services, please view our detailed member handbook. If you can’t find answers to all of your questions, please contact us. We’re here to help. You can click on one of the links below to view and print the Member Handbook:
(To save any of these documents, Click on the link, click “file,” and then click “save as.”)
Some important coverage information has changed for our Medallion and FAMIS members. Click on the links below to learn about these changes. Like the members handbooks, you can view, print or save any of these documents:
- ARTS Information (PDF)
We’ve put together a list of links to information that is of interest to many of our members. Check out the below pages if you are interested in learning about a specific topic. If you can’t find answers to all of your questions, please contact us. We’re here to help.
- Online Provider Directory – Search for a provider in our online directory.
- Provider Directory – Download a copy of the Virginia Premier provider directory for easy access and printing. If you are a Virginia Premier member under the collaboration with Kaiser Permanente, you can view the Virginia Medicaid and FAMIS provider directory on kaiserpermanente.org.
- Service Area & Enrollment – We have members just like you across the state. Click here to learn more about our services areas and how to renew your benefits.
- Member Newsletters – Stay up to date with the latest news from Virginia Premier!
- Rights & Responsibilities – Our goal is to treat you with respect and dignity. Learn about your rights and responsibilities as a Virginia Premier member.
- Transportation – Find out how to schedule transportation to your next appointment with your doctor. Free for our Medallion II members.
- Member Safety – Your safety is important to us! Click here to learn which questions to ask to help prevent medical errors.
- Forms – Want to change your PCP or request a new ID card? Use this section to download forms that will get you started.
- Referrals – Learn about the type of services that may need a request/referral from your doctor.
- FAQs – Do you have a question about your benefits or our services? Check out our list of frequently asked questions.