Keep Your Contact Information Up-to-Date
Stay informed about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Virginia Premier helps you access the best possible health care. For more information about our providers and services, please view our detailed member handbook.
We’ve put together a list of links to information that is of interest to many of our members. Check out the below pages if you are interested in learning about a specific topic. If you can’t find answers to all of your questions, please contact us. We’re here to help.
- Where to Go Guide – Do you need care? Here are helpful tips to know where to go for your medical conditions.
- Provider Directory – Download a copy of the Virginia Premier provider directory for easy access and printing. If you are a Virginia Premier member under the collaboration with Kaiser Permanente, you can view the Virginia Medicaid and FAMIS provider directory on kaiserpermanente.org.
- Service Area & Enrollment – We have members just like you across the state. Click here to learn more about our services areas and how to renew your benefits.
- Member Newsletters – Stay up to date with the latest news from Virginia Premier!
- Rights & Responsibilities – Our goal is to treat you with respect and dignity. Learn about your rights and responsibilities as a Virginia Premier member.
- Transportation – Find out how to schedule transportation to your next appointment with your doctor. Free for our Medallion 4.0 members.
- Member Safety – Your safety is important to us! Click here to learn which questions to ask to help prevent medical errors.
- Forms – Want to change your PCP or request a new ID card? Use this section to download forms that will get you started.
- Referrals – Learn about the type of services that may need a request/referral from your doctor.
Medicaid Member News
As of 10/1/2022, Nations Hearing will no longer administer your hearing benefit if you are 21 years of age or younger. Virginia Premier now covers your hearing benefits. To find a list of network providers, please visit https://www.virginiapremier.com/find-a-doctor/. If you
The Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) will provide Consumer-Directed (CD) Attendants who worked anytime between July 1, 2021 and September 30, 2021 with a COVID-19 supplemental support payment of $1,000. This one-time, pre-tax payment is subject to all applicable