Stay informed about coronavirus (COVID-19)
We're committed to helping you stay healthy.
Virginia Premier helps you access the best possible health care. For more information about our providers and services, please view our detailed member handbook.
We’ve put together a list of links to information that is of interest to many of our members. Check out the below pages if you are interested in learning about a specific topic. If you can’t find answers to all of your questions, please contact us. We’re here to help.
- Where to Go Guide – Do you need care? Here are helpful tips to know where to go for your medical conditions.
- Provider Directory – Download a copy of the Virginia Premier provider directory for easy access and printing. If you are a Virginia Premier member under the collaboration with Kaiser Permanente, you can view the Virginia Medicaid and FAMIS provider directory on kaiserpermanente.org.
- Service Area & Enrollment – We have members just like you across the state. Click here to learn more about our services areas and how to renew your benefits.
- Member Newsletters – Stay up to date with the latest news from Virginia Premier!
- Rights & Responsibilities – Our goal is to treat you with respect and dignity. Learn about your rights and responsibilities as a Virginia Premier member.
- Transportation – Find out how to schedule transportation to your next appointment with your doctor. Free for our Medallion II members.
- Member Safety – Your safety is important to us! Click here to learn which questions to ask to help prevent medical errors.
- Forms – Want to change your PCP or request a new ID card? Use this section to download forms that will get you started.
- Referrals – Learn about the type of services that may need a request/referral from your doctor.
Empowering a healthier you
Virginia Premier celebrates National Breastfeeding Month this August. Our Healthy Heartbeats program hosted two webinars for World Breastfeeding Week (August 1 – 7). Watch the replay videos from the Virginia Premier Facebook page. All About Breastfeeding Breastfeeding is unique for