Healthy Heartbeats Prenatal Program
If you’re expecting, we’re excited! Virginia Premier is happy to introduce our premier prenatal care program to all moms-to-be! Our award-winning prenatal program helps you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Once you enroll in the program, the Healthy Heartbeats Care Team works closely with you to coordinate regular appointments and educate you about the health of you and your baby. After you have completed the Healthy Heartbeats program, we reward you for taking care of yourself and your new baby with gift cards and incentive gifts.
Download a copy of the Healthy Heartbeats brochure
Why should I participate in Healthy Heartbeats?
- To get the best possible care for you and your baby
- To get support from a Medical Outreach Representative
- To earn points toward gifts for taking care of you and your baby
Who is on my Healthy Heartbeats Care Team?
- Medical Outreach Representative
- Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Health Educators
- WIC & Local Health Department
What does the program include?
- Screening by phone call or home visit
- Referral to a Case Manager for high-risk pregnancies
- Help with keeping prenatal doctor appointments
- Transportation to and from doctor visits
- Referral to community resource agencies and classes
- Help with breastfeeding, WIC and post-partum needs
- Free prenatal and parenting classes
- Baby showers at various locations
- Gifts and essentials for mom and baby
Where can I get additional information about parenting?
How do I contact you to sign-up or for more information?
- Call 800-727-7536 and press 3 for Medical Management
- Fill out the below form: