Why should I participate in Healthy Heartbeats?
- To get the best possible care coordination for mom and baby
- To get support from a Medical Outreach Representative
- To earn points toward gifts for taking care of the baby
Who is on the Healthy Heartbeats Care Team?
- Medical Outreach Representative
- Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Health Educators
- WIC & Local Health Department
What does the program include?
- Gifts and essentials for mom and baby
- Screening by phone call or home visit
- Referral to a High Risk OB Case Manager for high-risk pregnancies
- Help with keeping prenatal doctor appointments
- Transportation to and from doctor visits
- Referral to community resource agencies and classes
- Help with breastfeeding, WIC and post-partum needs
- Free prenatal and parenting classes
- Baby showers at various locations
Where can I get additional prenatal resources and information about parenting?
- Visit our prenatal resources page.
How do I contact you to sign-up or for more information?
- Call 800-727-7536 and press 3 for Medical Management
- Ask for your assigned Medical Outreach Representative
- Email us at email@example.com