Healthy Heartbeats Prenatal Program
Virginia Premier is happy to introduce our premier prenatal care program to all moms-to-be! Our award-winning prenatal program helps your patients have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Once they enroll in the program, the Healthy Heartbeats Care Team works closely with the patient to coordinate regular appointments and education about pregnancy. After completing the Healthy Heartbeats program, we reward members with gift cards and incentive gifts.
Download a copy of the Healthy Heartbeats brochure.
Why should patients participate in Healthy Heartbeats?
- To receive comprehensive care
- To get support from a Medical Outreach Representative
- To earn points toward gifts for taking care of the baby
Who is on the Healthy Heartbeats Care Team?
- Medical Outreach Representative
- Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Health Educators
- WIC & Local Health Department
What does the program include?
- Assessment by phone call or home visit
- Referral to a Case Manager for high-risk pregnancies
- Help with keeping prenatal doctor appointments
- Transportation to and from doctor visits
- Referral to community resource agencies and classes
- Help with breastfeeding, WIC and post-partum needs
- Free prenatal and parenting classes
- Baby showers at various locations
- Gifts and essentials for mom and baby
How can my patients join?
- Virginia Premier members can join by calling 800-727-7536
- Providers can also fill out our online care management request form below or download a copy from the Medical Management section of our Provider Forms Library, fill it in and fax it to us: