Enroll with Virginia Premier
Enrolling is easy. All you need to do is:
- Make sure you’re enrolled in Medicaid and eligible for a CCC Plus plan
- Check below to see if you’re in our service area
- Let the Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) know you’ve chosen us.
You can only sign up for Virginia Premier Elite Plus if DMAS has already enrolled you into a CCC Plus plan.
To find out if you’ve already been enrolled into a CCC Plus plan, you can:
- Check online at cccplusva.com
- Call the CCC Plus Helpline at 1-844-374-9159 (TTY: 1-800-817-6608)
- Visit your local Department of Social Services (DSS) office in person (you can find their offices here)
Any one of them can also help you sign up for Virginia Premier Elite Plus.
Where do you live? For a full list of cities and counties we serve, please click here.
If you’ve already been enrolled into a different CCC Plus plan, but would like to switch to Virginia Premier Elite Plus, all you have to do is call the CCC Plus Helpline at 1-844-374-9159 (TTY: 1-800-817-6608). Have your Medicaid ID number ready and tell them you want to join Virginia Premier Elite Plus. The helpline is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. Translation services are available.