As part of your enrollment into Virginia Premier Advantage Elite, Gold and Platinum plans, you will have credit to spend every quarter. You can order multiple times per quarter. Unspent money from one quarter does not carry over to any of the following quarters. If you order over the dollar amount, the initial items ordered that totaled dollars will be shipped but the remaining items ordered will not be shipped. You can download your order form here.
Amount Available to Spend on OTC
Advantage Elite (HMO SNP)
Advantage Gold (HMO)
Advantage Platinum (HMO)
January – March
April – June
July – September
How do I order?
- To place your order by phone, call 1-888-628-2770, TTY: 1-877-672-2688, from 9:00-8:00pm, Monday through Friday; OR
- You can access the on-line order tool here. Please use your PLAN ID on your member card as your login.
Virginia Premier offers routine dental care as part of your plan at no extra cost to you! However, you must use an in-network provider for services. To find participating providers, click here and follow the instructions below.
- Click Members tab
- Search by Virginia
- Click Find a Dentist
- Select Virginia Premier DSNP/Gold/Platinum (depending on your plan)
- Enter Zip Code under Geographic Area
Or, you can call DentaQuest directly for help. Call and make appointment 1-844-822-8115 You can also contact DentaQuest at 1-844-822-8115. Or you can call Virginia Premier Member Services at 1-877-739-1370 (TTY: 711) to find a particular dentist or a list of dentists in your area.
Please refer to your Evidence of Coverage for specific benefit limits.
EPIC Hearing Services
Routine hearing exams and hearing aid benefits are administered through EPIC Hearing Healthcare. Your allowance for a hearing aid is $750, $1000 or $1250 every three years, depending on your plan. To register online please visit www.epichearing.com/VirginiaPremier, or call an EPIC hearing counselor at 1-866-445-2284 Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST (TTY: 711)
We are pleased to offer vision benefits to our Advantage Gold and Advantage Platinum members. This benefit helps with the costs associated with your annual eye examination as well as costs associated with lenses and eyewear. Please see below for what your plan covers.
You will need to see providers in network. In order to find a doctor in network, you can create an account and locate a doctor or verify benefits. The following are directions on how to create an account on vsp.com:
- Visit vsp.com
- Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT at the top of the page
- Enter your SSN or Plan ID number
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your date of birth
- Click CONTINUE
- Follow the steps to create a user name and password.
Once the account is created, you can review your benefit information, access eligibility and plan coverage details and find a doctor.
You can also call VSP Member Services for assistance at 1-800-877-7195, TTY: 1-800-428-4833.
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. -11p.m., ET
- Saturday, 10 a.m.- 11 p.m., ET
- Sunday, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m., ET
As a Virginia Premier member, you can enjoy the Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program at no additional cost beyond your monthly premium. The Silver&Fit program gives you the tools and resources you need to be fit and live well. From interactive online programs to no-cost fitness center memberships or home fitness programs, the Silver&Fit program is your key to healthier living.
Disclaimer: Silver&Fit is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit is a federally registered trademark of ASH.
Mail Order Benefits
Virginia Premier has two options when it comes to mail order pharmacies. Mail order can save you extra money for drugs you use every day.
Curant Health is a unique mail order company that offers personalized patient care.
- You will receive personalized medication management from an assigned patient care coordinator and pharmacist
- Each month, your coordinator will call to make sure you are feeling well and taking your medications as prescribed
- Their pharmacists and your physician will interact to manage your prescription refills and to ensure you are not under or over-medicated
- Personalized pre-packaging of your medications to ensure you are taking your medications at the right time
- Free home delivery of your pre-packaged medication
200 Technology Ct, Suite B
Smyrna, GA 30082
EnvisionMail offers affordable mail delivery directly to your home, office or location of your choice.
- Offers customer service representatives and licensed pharmacists 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- EnvisionMail will provide clinical outcomes, quality of care and patient safety
- Provides a dependable way to obtain a 90 day supply of your maintenance medications
- They include medications such as: blood pressure, arthritis, heart conditions, birth control, cholesterol and asthma
- Offers refill reminders, to ensure you never miss a refill
- You can mail your prescriptions, have your physician call, fax or electronically prescribe directly to EnvisionMail
- To enroll online, go to www.envisionpharmacies.com and click on EnvisionMail in the bar on the top right. Follow directions to create an account
7835 Freedom Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720
1-866-909-5170 or 711 TTY
We’ll help you get to your medical appointment or pharmacy if you can’t get transportation. We offer 6 one-way trips per year for our Gold Plan, and 4 one-way trips per year for Platinum.
For more information about eligibility, call 1/800-727-7536.