Stay informed about coronavirus (COVID-19)
We're committed to helping you stay healthy.
In addition to the medical, hospital and prescription drug coverage you receive with Virginia Premier Advantage Elite (HMO D-SNP), you also get value-added benefits from our various partners and programs.
Over-the-Counter (OTC) Products
As part of your enrollment in the Advantage Elite plan, you will have an OTC credit to spend every quarter. Multiple orders can be placed each quarter up to the allotted benefit amount. Unspent OTC dollars do not carry over to future quarters. If you make a purchase over the allotted benefit amount, only the items selected up to your plan benefit will be shipped. Download your Over-the-Counter Benefit Catalog.
Advantage Elite OTC Benefit
Amount Available to Spend on OTC
January – March
April – June
July – September
How do I order?
- Place your order by phone. Call 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 1-877-672-2688) Monday through Friday, 9 am to 8 pm.
- Order online. Please use your plan ID located on your member card as your login.
- Visit CVS. There are 35 OTC-enabled CVS stores in the state of Virginia.
- Once you are inside CVS, there will be a dedicated section with all the products offered through the OTC program. The shelf labels will have the same item code that appears in the catalog. Catalogs will be available as a reference in the store.
- You will select your items and proceed to the checkout. You will then provide your member ID card. If you don’t have your member ID card, the employee can search by first and last name.
- After you have been located in the system, the employee will verify the address on file and the member must verify their date of birth.
Virginia Premier offers preventive dental services at $0 copay for exam, cleaning and X-rays every 12 months. Plus, we offer a $4,000 comprehensive benefit that covers fillings, extractions, crowns, dentures and more. You must use an in-network provider for these services. To find participating providers, click here and follow the instructions below.
- Click Members tab
- Search by Virginia
- Click Find a Dentist
- Select Virginia Premier Advantage Elite (HMO D-SNP)
- Enter Zip Code under Geographic Area
Please refer to your Evidence of Coverage for specific benefit limits.
Advantage Elite members have vision benefits through VSP—including a $250 allowance for eyeglasses or contact lenses and exam once every 12 months. Review your Evidence of Coverage for coverage limits.
You will need to see an in-network provider. First, create an account with VSP to locate a provider or verify benefits. Here’s how:
- Visit Vsp.com
- Click on Create an Account at the top of the page
- Enter your SSN or Plan ID number
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your date of birth
- Create a username and password
- Click on the Create an Account button at the bottom of the page
Once the account is created, you can review your benefit information, access eligibility and plan coverage details, and find a provider. You can also call VSP Member Services for assistance at 1-800-877-7195 (TTY: 1-800-428-4833), 7 days a week, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Mail Order Pharmacies
Using mail order pharmacies can save you money for drugs you use every day. Virginia Premier has two options for mail order pharmacies.
200 Technology Ct, Suite B
Smyrna, GA 30082
Curant Health is a unique mail order company that offers personalized patient care.
- You will receive personalized medication management from an assigned patient care coordinator and pharmacist.
- Each month, your coordinator will call to make sure you are feeling well and taking your medications as prescribed.
- Curant Health pharmacists and your physician will interact to manage your prescription refills and to ensure you are not under- or over-medicated.
- Your medications will have personalized pre-packaging to ensure you are taking them at the right time.
- You will receive free home delivery of your pre-packaged medications.
7835 Freedom Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720
1-866-909-5170 or 711 TTY
Elixir Pharmacy offers affordable mail delivery directly to your home, office or location of your choice. Customer service representatives and licensed pharmacists are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can mail your prescriptions or have your doctor call, fax or electronically prescribe directly to Elixir Pharmacy.
To enroll online, go to EnvisionPharmacies.com and select Elixir Mail in the top bar. Follow directions to create an account.
Elixir Pharmacy provides:
- clinical outcomes, quality of care and patient safety.
- a dependable way to obtain a 90-day supply of your maintenance medications.
- medications such as: blood pressure, arthritis, heart conditions, birth control, cholesterol and asthma.
- refill reminders, to ensure you never miss a refill.
We will help you get to your medical appointment or pharmacy if you can’t get transportation. We offer 48 one-way trips every 12 months for our Advantage Elite members. Trips can be made to plan-approved locations. Please contact transportation or Member Services for eligible locations.
For more information about eligibility, call 1-855-880-3480 (TTY: 711).
As an Advantage Elite member, you can enjoy SilverSneakers® fitness programs—available at no cost. Attend LIVE™ online classes and workshops, view On-Demand workout videos or visit one of over 15,000 fitness locations nationwide.
For more information, contact SilverSneakers® at 1-866-584-7389 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
EPIC Hearing Services (EPIC)
Virginia Premier partnered with EPIC to help you find the care, resources and support you need to improve your hearing and to hear life to the fullest.
Your allowance for a hearing aid is $1,250 every 36 months. Benefit also includes routine hearing exams and one fitting/evaluation for the hearing aid the first year. Members also receive three follow-up care visits in the first year.
Discover a wide selection of hearing aids with advanced technology available through EPIC’s direct delivery or at an in-person hearing provider.
- EPIC’s exclusive brand, Relate, features recharging capabilities, remote adjustments, Bluetooth streaming and a smartphone app.
- There are over 2,000 name-brand models and styles available through an in-person EPIC provider, including hearing aids from the industry’s top brands.
Choose from EPIC’s two care options:
- Right2You virtual care: Online video appointments include remote hearing aid adjustments and follow-up visits with a licensed hearing care professional.
- In-person care: With 5,500+ locations, EPIC is the largest URAC®-accredited network of hearing providers in the nation.
Virginia Premier offers a $75 monthly grocery card to use towards a variety of brand-name and generic healthy food products. Members with chronic condition(s) that meet certain criteria may be eligible for this special supplemental benefit.
Meals After Hospital Stays
To further support Advantage Elite members, Virginia Premier offers up to 28 days of home-delivered meals after hospital stays.