Stay informed about coronavirus (COVID-19)
We're committed to helping you stay healthy.
In addition to the medical, hospital and prescription drug coverage you get with Virginia Premier Advantage Elite you also get value-added benefits from our various partners and programs.
As part of your enrollment into Virginia Premier Advantage Elite you will have over-the-counter (OTC) benefit credit to spend every quarter. You can order multiple times per quarter up to the allotted benefit amount. Unspent benefit allowance from one quarter does not carry over future quarters. If you make a purchase over the allotted benefit amount, only the items up to your plan benefit will be shipped. Download your Over-the-Counter Benefit Catalog now.
Amount Available to Spend on OTC
Advantage Elite (HMO DSNP)
January – March
April – June
July – September
How do I order?
- To place your order by phone, call 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 1-877-672-2688), from 9 am – 8 pm, Monday through Friday; OR
- You can access the Online Order Tool here. Please use your PLAN ID on your member card as your login; OR
- You may visit one of the thirty-five OTC enabled CVS stores in the state of Virginia listed here.
- Once you are in the store there will be a dedicated section with all the products offered through the OTC program. The shelf labels will have the item code that appears in the catalog. Catalogs will be available as a reference in the store.
- You will select your item(s) and proceed to the check out. You will then provide your member ID card. If you don’t have your member ID card, the employee can search by first and last name.
- After you have been located in the system, the employee will verify the address on file and the member must verify their date of birth.
- Once the verification process is complete, the employee will scan each item and provide a receipt at the end of the transaction.
Virginia Premier offers preventive services at $0 copay for exams, cleanings, and X-rays twice a year. Plus, we offer a $3,000 comprehensive benefit that cover fillings, extractions, crowns, dentures and more. You must use an in-network provider for these services. To find participating providers, click here and follow the instructions below.
- Click Members tab
- Search by Virginia
- Click Find a Dentist
- Select Virginia Premier Advantage Elite (HMO DSNP)
- Enter Zip Code under Geographic Area
Or, you can call DentaQuest directly for help at 1-844-822-8115. You can also call Virginia Premier Member Services at 1-877-739-1370 (TTY: 711) to find a particular dentist or a list of dentists in your area.
Please refer to your Evidence of Coverage for specific benefit limits.
Virginia Premier Advantage Elite members have vision benefits through VSP. Review your Evidence of Coverage for coverage limits.
Medicare Advantage Elite
$250 for eyeglasses frames and contacts annually
You will need to see a provider in network. Create an account with VSP to locate a provider or verify benefits. Here’s how:
- Visit vsp.com
- Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT at the top of the page
- Enter your SSN or Plan ID number
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your date of birth
- Click CONTINUE
- Follow the steps to create a user name and password.
Once the account is created, you can review your benefit information, access eligibility and plan coverage details and find a provider. You can also call VSP Member Services for assistance at 1-800-877-7195 (TTY: 1-800-428-4833), Monday-Friday, 8 am – 11pm, ET, Saturday, 10 am – 11 pm, ET and Sunday, 10 am – 10 p.m, ET.
Mail Order Benefits
Using mail order pharmacies can save you money for drugs you use every day. Virginia Premier has two options for mail order pharmacies.
Curant Health is a unique mail order company that offers personalized patient care.
- You will receive personalized medication management from an assigned patient care coordinator and pharmacist
- Each month, your coordinator will call to make sure you are feeling well and taking your medications as prescribed
- Their pharmacists and your physician will interact to manage your prescription refills and to ensure you are not under or over-medicated
- Personalized pre-packaging of your medications to ensure you are taking your medications at the right time
- Free home delivery of your pre-packaged medication
200 Technology Ct, Suite B
Smyrna, GA 30082
Elixir Pharmacy offers affordable mail delivery directly to your home, office or location of your choice.
- Offers customer service representatives and licensed pharmacists 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Elixir Pharmacy will provide clinical outcomes, quality of care and patient safety
- Provides a dependable way to obtain a 90 day supply of your maintenance medications
- They include medications such as: blood pressure, arthritis, heart conditions, birth control, cholesterol and asthma
- Offers refill reminders, to ensure you never miss a refill
- You can mail your prescriptions, have your physician call, fax or electronically prescribe directly to Elixir Pharmacy
- To enroll online, go to www.envisionpharmacies.com and click on Elixir Mail in the bar on the top right. Follow directions to create an account
7835 Freedom Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720
1-866-909-5170 or 711 TTY
We’ll help you get to your medical appointment or pharmacy if you can’t get transportation. We offer 48 one-way trips per calendar year for our Virginia Premier Advantage Elite plan. Trips can be made to plan approved locations. Please contact transportation or member services for eligible locations.
For more information about eligibility, call 1-855-880-3480 (TTY 711).
As a Virginia Premier member, you can enjoy the Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program at no additional cost.. The Silver&Fit program gives you the tools and resources you need to be fit and live well. From interactive online programs to no-cost participating fitness center memberships or home fitness programs, the Silver&Fit program is your key to healthier living. Learn more about Silver&Fit.
Disclaimer: The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit is a federally registered trademark of ASH and used with permission herein.
EPIC Hearing Services
Virginia Premier partnered with EPIC Hearing can help you find the care, resources and support you need to improve your hearing and hear life to the fullest.
Discover a wide selection of hearing aids with advanced technology available through EPIC Hearings direct delivery or at an in-person hearing provider.
- Relate, EPIC Hearing’s exclusive brand, features recharging capabilities, remote adjustments, Bluetooth streaming and a smartphone app.
- There are 2,000+ name-brand models and styles available through an in-person EPIC Hearing provider, including hearing aids from the industry’s top brands.
Choose from EPIC’s two care options:
- Right2You virtual care at home: These online video appointments include remote hearing aid adjustments and follow-up visits with a licensed hearing care professional.
- In-person care: With 5,500+ locations, EPIC Hearing is the largest accredited network of hearing providers in the nation.
Your allowance for a hearing aid is $1,250 every three years. Benefit also includes routine hearing exams, and one fitting/evaluation for the hearing aid the first year. Members also receive 3 follow-up care visits in the first year.
Visit www.epichearing.com/virginiapremier for more information and to take an online hearing test to find out how well you’re hearing. You can also call 1-866-445-2284 (TTY 711), 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.