Everyone’s ideal family size is different. Some want a large one, some want a small one, and some don’t want one at all. And that’s okay because we can help you plan and grow your family to the size you want. We do this through our family planning services.
With our family planning services, we can help you learn about all the different birth control options we cover. And from there, you can decide which option works best for you, including:
Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives (LARC)
- IUD (intrauterine device)
- Implant (thin implant inserted in the skin of arm)
Other Birth Control Methods
- Condoms (male or female barrier method)
- Oral Contraceptive (pills)
- Nuva Ring (flexible vaginal ring)
- Depo-Provera (shot)
- Bilateral Tubal Ligation (tubes tied)
Discuss Family Planning With Your Doctor
Set up a visit with your doctor to talk about your family planning options. Your doctor can answer questions and share information to help keep you healthy. For example, did you know it’s recommended to wait at least 18 months after delivery to become pregnant again?